The ESE Milan Campus is pleased to announce the approaching launch of the project “La Cultura Circolare” – The Circular Culture, in collaboration with BAM, Biblioteca degli Alberi. Following a period of filming and elaboration of content, which saw as protagonists some of our students, Saturday, October 9 will take place the first appointment open to the public. The project, driven by the desire of ESE to actively interact with the territories belonging to their campuses, wants to give hope and concrete resources to change the personal and territorial future of the young ones; creating the conditions to ensure that young Italians – especially Milanese – go abroad to expand their knowledge, then returning to make use of their skills.
What is in practice the Circular Culture?
The name Circular Culture starts from an ideal model of circular economy applied to the world of education, to counter the brain drain abroad without stopping the exchange of ideas with foreign realities. The European School of Economics, as an International College of Higher education with a British stamp, sees a perfect union in the partnership with BAM, a meeting place for many families in Milan, to educate and bring the public to seemingly hostile subjects in a more accessible way.
In the period from October to December, within the park, visitors will have the opportunity to interact with 6 ESE stations (one combined with a particular thematic area) that will tell how to cultivate a sustainable culture, through a video shot by our students. The subject covered are Finance, Corporate Organization, Project Management, International Marketing, Digital Marketing and Sustainability.
During this period writeable walks, chats, roundtables and Orieentering activities dedicated to high schools will be organized, with the ultimate aim of encouraging everyone, to make a difference by taking the reins and following their dream.
ESE Milan Campus team X BAM
A special thanks go to:
ESE Milan Faculty member who contributed with the contents of the subjects.
- Donatella Lorato for the International Marketing station
- Arianna Ziliotto for the Corporate Finance station
- Patrizia Oliveri del Castillo for the Business Organization station
- Silvia Pettinicchio for the Digital Marketing station
- Barbara Galli for the Project Manager station
- Luca Cetara for the Sustainability station
ESE Students, that willingly share and transmit their value of Sustainable Culture.
- Giulia Zhang protagonist of the International Marketing station
- Oliver Ghezzi protagonist of the Corporate Finance station
- Francesco Ricelli protagonist of the Business Organization station
- Gregorio Ferrer protagonist of the Digital Marketing station
- Giovanni Festa protagonist of the Project Manager station
- Sara Amarilli protagonist of the Sustainability station
The managerial and operational team behind all BTS operations.
- Donatella Lorato – Project Manager
- Chioma Mordilyn Worlu – Project Manager Coordinator
- Margherita Ungari – Project Manager Assistant
- Virginia Rosaschino – Art Director
- Alessio Beltrano – Art Director Assistant
Stay turned for all the updates through our IG page